At Anewchurch.tv, our volunteers are our greatest assets! Learn how you can serve.
Whether you’re into numbers, words, technology, or people, God can use your gifts and skills to make a difference.
A desire to serve is all that we need.
Experience is not required, training is provided.
A rotation is set up for each volunteer to serve only once a month.
We currently need 128 volunteers to rotate and provide for excellent ministry.
As we continue to grow, multiple campuses will double the current need.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE :
2. Secretary – administration
3. Children’s Director – oversee and coordinate the kids ministries
4. Finance – bookkeeping, accounting
5. Worship Leader - direct the music ministry
6. Newsletter - mail outs prepare and mail invitations and ministry updates
7. Sound / audio - learn, maintain, and run the sound board
8. Website – input, and maintain web info
9. Lights – learn to input and run controls
10. Janitorial – cleaning
11. Video – learn to input songs, and teaching. Run the computer
12. Benevolence - help the less fortunate with food, clothes, etc
13. Emcee / announcer - public speaking
14. Volunteer coordinator – direct the flow of needed volunteers
15. Evangelism / follow up - one on one help for new believers
16. Video librarian – organize and publish video resources
17. Nursery – watching and caring for infants during experiences
18. Kidmo leader – lead video curriculum for ages 4-9 (30 minutes)
19. Extreme team leader - lead in discussion and prayer with ages 10-14 (30 minutes)
20. Musician – audition, rehearse and participate in worship
21. Singer - audition, rehearse and participate in worship
22. Greeting – smile, shake hands, and welcome people
24. Building – maintenance fix and repair misc items as needed
25. Ushering – welcome people, set lights, adjust temp. and receive offering
26. Missions Director – plan and direct short term local or foreign mission trips
27. Life Group leader - lead a small family setting of fellowship, prayer and or study
28. Grounds keeper – mow, trim, maintain yard
29. Prayer leadership - coordinate and lead church wide prayer requests
30. Transportation – make transportation available for kids or elderly
31. Snack Shack – prepare and serve refreshments
32. Parking lot – help accommodate for parking